- Titans | Jake Locker might continue to restTennessee Titans QB Jake Locker (shoulder) might continue to receive rest for his shoulder injury, especially if the team continues to win with QB Matt Hasselbeck at the helm. […]
- Browns | Trent Richardson to miss game time?Cleveland Browns RB Trent Richardson (ribs) could be shut down for upcoming home games against the San Diego Chargers and Baltimore Ravens, letting him rest through the bye week, coming back Nov. 18 against the Dallas Cowboys. 'If we see that this is bothering him to the point where he can't perform, then we'll make those decisions as we go, […]
- Bears | Julius Peppers in and outChicago Bears DL Julius Peppers (foot), who has been bothered by plantar fasciitis, has been sidelined for portions of the second half in Week 7 against the Detroit Lions. He was able to return to the field late in the fourth quarter. […]
- Lions | Amari Spievey undergoing testsDetroit Lions SS Amari Spievey (concussion) left the Week 7 game in the third quarter against the Chicago Bears Monday, Oct. 22, due to a head injury. He was carted off to the locker and will be given concussion tests. […]
- Cowboys | Matt Johnson could be headed for IRDallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Monday, Oct. 22, that FS Matt Johnson (hamstring) might be headed for season-ending Injured Reserve if he does not shake his hamstring injury soon. Johnson was expected to play in Week 7 against the Carolina Panthers, but he re-injured his hamstring in practice Friday, Oct. 19. […]
- Austin Rivers: Sprained Right AnkleAustin Rivers: Rivers suffered a sprained right ankle during Monday's preseason game against Dallas and he's doubtful to return, the Hornets' official site reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Dirk Nowitzki: (Knee) Hopes To Only Miss Three WeeksDirk Nowitzki: Nowitzki (knee) is hopeful that he'll only be out three weeks, ESPN Dallas reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Kobe Bryant: (Foot) Practices MondayKobe Bryant: Bryant missed practice Monday with a strained and bruised right foot, the team's official website reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Eric Gordon: (Knee) Goes Through First Shootaround Of Preseason MondayEric Gordon: Gordon (knee) went through his first shootaround of the preseason Monday, the Dallas Morning News reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Chris Kaman: Calf IssueChris Kaman: Kaman (calf) will sit out Monday's game, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Lohse blasted as Cards eliminatedSt. Louis starter Kyle Lohse was handed the ball for the deciding Game 7 of the National League Championship Series on Monday night in San Francisco. Unfortunately, the Cardinals' super starter dropped that ball as he took the loss that sent the Cardinals home for the winter. Lohse gave up five earned runs on six hits and a walk with one strikeout as th […]
- Sandoval redeeming himselfGiants third baseman Pablo Sandoval, who had a disappointing regular season that was marred by a hamstring injury and subsequent weight gain, has been on a tear in the postseason. He entered Game 7 of the NLCS against the Cardinals leading the Giants with a .326 (15 for 46) batting average in the playoffs. He also has three home runs. "You just go in th […]
- Cashman: A-Rod trade 'unrealistic'Despite all the speculation that third baseman Alex Rodriguez will get traded this offseason, Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said he isn't counting on it. "It's not like I'm going to hang phones up on anybody who wants to make any overtures about anything," Cashman told ESPN New York 98.7. "You're talking about reali […]
- Vogelsong Ks 9 in Game 6 winGiants pitcher Ryan Vogelsong turned in his second quality start of the NLCS in Game 6 on Sunday against the Cardinals. He allowed one run on four hits over seven innings of work in the 6-1 win. The right-hander made it through the first five frames scoreless before giving up an RBI single to Allen Craig in the sixth. Vogelsong, who threw 102 pitches, also s […]
- Carpenter falls in Game 6Cardinals pitcher Chris Carpenter took the loss in Game 6 of the National League Championship Series in San Francisco Sunday night. Carpenter allowed fiver runs (two earned) on six hits over four innings in the 6-1 defeat, but was once again done in by a big frame. The Giants plated four runs in the second inning, including two on a two-run double off the ba […]
- The Wire Troll: Jake Odorizzi Gets the CallIn 44 2/3 IP he's allowed 34 hits and 15 walks, and has chipped in with 47 strikeouts. With no definitive timetable established for Price's return, Odorizzi could be in for a lengthy stay with the big league club. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for full articles, plus plenty of daily fantastic Fantasy sports content! […]
- Changes Coming for Struggling Minnesota Twins Rotation?It's a big reason why the Twins have gotten off to a better start this season after winning just 10 of their first 36 games last year to bury themselves by May. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for full articles, plus plenty of daily fantastic Fantasy sports content! […]
- Shane Victorino Dealing With Back WoesA few days after his return in May he started to heat up, recording four multi-hit efforts in a five-game span to jack his BA up to .310 as of a week ago. Included in this hot streak were Victorino's first two dingers of the season -- a great sign considering his lack of pop so far. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for full articles, plu […]
- Video Game Review: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s CutDuring the driving segments of the game, I’m afraid there’s no refinement in controls good enough to make the driving any fun -- the cars are extremely touchy and seem to not have power steering, as soon as you stop turning, the wheels snap straight-forward again, making a simple 90-degree turn somewhat of a risky chore. This is just an article tease. Visit […]
- 2013 RotoRob NFL Draft Kit: Top 10 Fantasy StealsSo when round seven rolls around, stash Blackmon in your queue and pull the trigger once you see other second tier WRs start to come off the board. Many Fantasy owners have already wiped him from their radar because of the suspension. Blackmon does have a past history of getting in trouble, so he is still a very risky draftee. But don't forget he did ra […]
- Yoenis Cespedes Comes Up Big in Oakland Athletics’ 4-3 Victory Over Kansas City RoyalsIt’s no secret that the Oakland Athletics will only go as far as Yoenis Cespedes takes them, and his bat lifted them to victory on Sunday afternoon. The A’s won the third game of a weekend series against the Kansas City Royals 4-3, wrapping up a sweep in the process and pushing the A’s back […]
- Nobody Should Be Giving Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III a Hard Time Over Fans Purchasing Wedding GiftsBy now, just about every football fan has heard about how Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is getting married in July to Rebecca Liddicoat. What you may not know is Griffin and his fiancé are registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond as some of his biggest fans came across their registry and showed their […]
- New York Red Bulls Hitting Their StrideThe New York Red Bulls have recently struck their stride in impressive fashion as they are racking up the points, most recently earlier today. Australian international Tim Cahill scored his fourth and perhaps most important goal of the campaign when he headed the ball home in added time to defeat the L.A. Galaxy 1-0. None of […]
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson: How Could Keegan Bradley Lose?This had to be the time. Coming off of two consecutive missed cuts and a disappointing weekend at The Masters, Keegan Bradley had his swagger back. His game was in tune. He even went out on Thursday and set a new course record at TPC Four Seasons just outside Dallas. All he had to do […]
- Iowa Will Not Have A Weak Strength Of Schedule Next SeasonLast season, a major factor in Iowa getting snubbed for the NCAA Tournament was their strength of schedule, or lack there of. From what we know so far of the Hawekeyes’ schedule, that shouldn’t be a problem next season. Iowa had an extremely weak non-conference schedule last season, ranking outside the top 100 in the […]
DAILY FANTASY SPORTS INFO
It’s a little like sports betting except that instead of betting on the winner of a sporting event often with a point spread….daily fantasy sports players PICK their own team every day and then are awarded POINTS for that players statistical performance on the field.
Daily Fantasy Sports Info
It was a major blow to many American poker players when the US decided to ban online poker., but Daily Fantasy Sports were excluded from the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act of 2006. (UIGEA) This was the law that pretty well destroyed online poker, but there is a fantasy sports carve-out in the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act.
The great thing about fantasy sports betting is that cashouts and deposits use credit cards, PayPal, or checks so very simple and quick. Of course, you have to make sure you deal with a good company. Another great reason to get into Fantasy Sports ( and also Daily Fantasy Sports) is that it is just in it's early stages, and there is nothing better than getting on something in the beginning. Daily Fantasy Sports betting is only a few years old, and it is really in it's infancy. There is a lot of money to be made by dedicated players who take the time to get good at it.
As we mentioned, fantasy sports were exempted by the UIGEA, and the reason that happened is that these games are considered games of skill, and this is true with the daily fantasy sports, whether the games are daily fantasy baseball, basketball, or whatever. You have to watch injuries, trades, trends etc, and make sure that you stay within your salary cap.
Another thing that people enjoy with Daily Fantasy Sports is that it is relatively easy to play many games at once. It is easy to submit lineups to as many daily fantasy sports games as you want.If you are interested in trying out daily fantasy football, FanDual is the biggest and best of the Daily Fantasy Sports sites.