- Titans | Jake Locker might continue to restTennessee Titans QB Jake Locker (shoulder) might continue to receive rest for his shoulder injury, especially if the team continues to win with QB Matt Hasselbeck at the helm.
- Browns | Trent Richardson to miss game time?Cleveland Browns RB Trent Richardson (ribs) could be shut down for upcoming home games against the San Diego Chargers and Baltimore Ravens, letting him rest through the bye week, coming back Nov. 18 against the Dallas Cowboys. 'If we see that this is bothering him to the point where he can't perform, then we'll make those decisions as we go, […]
- Bears | Julius Peppers in and outChicago Bears DL Julius Peppers (foot), who has been bothered by plantar fasciitis, has been sidelined for portions of the second half in Week 7 against the Detroit Lions. He was able to return to the field late in the fourth quarter.
- Lions | Amari Spievey undergoing testsDetroit Lions SS Amari Spievey (concussion) left the Week 7 game in the third quarter against the Chicago Bears Monday, Oct. 22, due to a head injury. He was carted off to the locker and will be given concussion tests.
- Cowboys | Matt Johnson could be headed for IRDallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Monday, Oct. 22, that FS Matt Johnson (hamstring) might be headed for season-ending Injured Reserve if he does not shake his hamstring injury soon. Johnson was expected to play in Week 7 against the Carolina Panthers, but he re-injured his hamstring in practice Friday, Oct. 19.
- Austin Rivers: Sprained Right AnkleAustin Rivers: Rivers suffered a sprained right ankle during Monday's preseason game against Dallas and he's doubtful to return, the Hornets' official site reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Dirk Nowitzki: (Knee) Hopes To Only Miss Three WeeksDirk Nowitzki: Nowitzki (knee) is hopeful that he'll only be out three weeks, ESPN Dallas reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Kobe Bryant: (Foot) Practices MondayKobe Bryant: Bryant missed practice Monday with a strained and bruised right foot, the team's official website reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Eric Gordon: (Knee) Goes Through First Shootaround Of Preseason MondayEric Gordon: Gordon (knee) went through his first shootaround of the preseason Monday, the Dallas Morning News reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Chris Kaman: Calf IssueChris Kaman: Kaman (calf) will sit out Monday's game, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Lohse blasted as Cards eliminatedSt. Louis starter Kyle Lohse was handed the ball for the deciding Game 7 of the National League Championship Series on Monday night in San Francisco. Unfortunately, the Cardinals' super starter dropped that ball as he took the loss that sent the Cardinals home for the winter. Lohse gave up five earned runs on six hits and a walk with one strikeout as th […]
- Sandoval redeeming himselfGiants third baseman Pablo Sandoval, who had a disappointing regular season that was marred by a hamstring injury and subsequent weight gain, has been on a tear in the postseason. He entered Game 7 of the NLCS against the Cardinals leading the Giants with a .326 (15 for 46) batting average in the playoffs. He also has three home runs. "You just go in th […]
- Cashman: A-Rod trade 'unrealistic'Despite all the speculation that third baseman Alex Rodriguez will get traded this offseason, Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said he isn't counting on it. "It's not like I'm going to hang phones up on anybody who wants to make any overtures about anything," Cashman told ESPN New York 98.7. "You're talking about reali […]
- Vogelsong Ks 9 in Game 6 winGiants pitcher Ryan Vogelsong turned in his second quality start of the NLCS in Game 6 on Sunday against the Cardinals. He allowed one run on four hits over seven innings of work in the 6-1 win. The right-hander made it through the first five frames scoreless before giving up an RBI single to Allen Craig in the sixth. Vogelsong, who threw 102 pitches, also s […]
- Carpenter falls in Game 6Cardinals pitcher Chris Carpenter took the loss in Game 6 of the National League Championship Series in San Francisco Sunday night. Carpenter allowed fiver runs (two earned) on six hits over four innings in the 6-1 defeat, but was once again done in by a big frame. The Giants plated four runs in the second inning, including two on a two-run double off the ba […]
- The Wire Troll: Marcus Thornton Supplying Buckets in BrooklynIn need of a true scorer off the bench, the Nets have seen Thornton record games of 25 and 20 points, respectively over the past week. He is very adept at shooting the three-ball and going to the foul line with success. If your Fantasy team needs offensive firepower for the stretch drive, don't hesitate to add Thornton. This is just an article tease. Vi […]
- Podcast: Not So Lucky Luke HochevarRotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was in full throttle mode this week, with RotoRob once again accompanied by Bob Raymond. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for full articles, plus plenty of daily fantastic Fantasy sports content! […]
- Podcast: How “Golden” is Golden Tate?On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Steve Silver of Fox Sports 1380 Seattle and Jesse Reynolds of Revengeofthebirds.com as they recapped and reviewed the teams in the NFC West. Wes Rucker of 247sports.com also stopped by to enli […]
- 2014 RotoRob MLB Draft Kit: Third Base RankingsStill, the normally injury prone player was able to set a career high by playing in 160 games. That's the good news. The bad news is his overall work at the plate regressed. Longoria's walk rate dipped for the second straight season and he never runs anymore. This former college star has enjoyed a fine career to date, but you can't shake the f […]
- Video Game Review: Rayman Legends (PlayStation 4)In terms of added content, there isn't a lot. The Xbox One version gets the better end of the deal with the new stuff, getting 10 additional challenges for nabbing achievements. On the PlayStation 4, however, you get a couple of touchpad gimmicks: during levels you can use it to pause the action and then operate as a camera, zooming in and out to snap a […]
- Kansas Basketball’s Andrew Wiggins Takes Championship Step In Time For March MadnessThe biggest crutch for Andrew Wiggins all season had been his ability to take over games. The majority of people who have been privileged to watch him play this season have called him passive and unassertive for the majority of the season. Despite all of that, Wiggins has still led his team to a regular […]
- Predicting The Winners Of Ever Major Conference Tournament
- 5 NBA Teams Primed To Make Late-Season Pushes
- Could Grady Sizemore Contribute to Boston Red Sox In 2014?It was an interesting and certainly surprising development that the Boston Red Sox decided to take a chance on Grady Sizemore after he missed the last two seasons due to injuries. One had to wonder what Sizemore was going to look like when he was in game action. Well, the spring so far is very young, but […]
- NCAA Tournament: 5 Cinderella Teams That Could Emerge During Conference Tournaments
DAILY FANTASY SPORTS INFO
It’s a little like sports betting except that instead of betting on the winner of a sporting event often with a point spread….daily fantasy sports players PICK their own team every day and then are awarded POINTS for that players statistical performance on the field.
Daily Fantasy Sports Info
It was a major blow to many American poker players when the US decided to ban online poker., but Daily Fantasy Sports were excluded from the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act of 2006. (UIGEA) This was the law that pretty well destroyed online poker, but there is a fantasy sports carve-out in the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act.
The great thing about fantasy sports betting is that cashouts and deposits use credit cards, PayPal, or checks so very simple and quick. Of course, you have to make sure you deal with a good company. Another great reason to get into Fantasy Sports ( and also Daily Fantasy Sports) is that it is just in it's early stages, and there is nothing better than getting on something in the beginning. Daily Fantasy Sports betting is only a few years old, and it is really in it's infancy. There is a lot of money to be made by dedicated players who take the time to get good at it.
As we mentioned, fantasy sports were exempted by the UIGEA, and the reason that happened is that these games are considered games of skill, and this is true with the daily fantasy sports, whether the games are daily fantasy baseball, basketball, or whatever. You have to watch injuries, trades, trends etc, and make sure that you stay within your salary cap.
Another thing that people enjoy with Daily Fantasy Sports is that it is relatively easy to play many games at once. It is easy to submit lineups to as many daily fantasy sports games as you want.If you are interested in trying out daily fantasy football, FanDual is the biggest and best of the Daily Fantasy Sports sites.