- Titans | Jake Locker might continue to restTennessee Titans QB Jake Locker (shoulder) might continue to receive rest for his shoulder injury, especially if the team continues to win with QB Matt Hasselbeck at the helm.
- Browns | Trent Richardson to miss game time?Cleveland Browns RB Trent Richardson (ribs) could be shut down for upcoming home games against the San Diego Chargers and Baltimore Ravens, letting him rest through the bye week, coming back Nov. 18 against the Dallas Cowboys. 'If we see that this is bothering him to the point where he can't perform, then we'll make those decisions as we go, […]
- Bears | Julius Peppers in and outChicago Bears DL Julius Peppers (foot), who has been bothered by plantar fasciitis, has been sidelined for portions of the second half in Week 7 against the Detroit Lions. He was able to return to the field late in the fourth quarter.
- Lions | Amari Spievey undergoing testsDetroit Lions SS Amari Spievey (concussion) left the Week 7 game in the third quarter against the Chicago Bears Monday, Oct. 22, due to a head injury. He was carted off to the locker and will be given concussion tests.
- Cowboys | Matt Johnson could be headed for IRDallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Monday, Oct. 22, that FS Matt Johnson (hamstring) might be headed for season-ending Injured Reserve if he does not shake his hamstring injury soon. Johnson was expected to play in Week 7 against the Carolina Panthers, but he re-injured his hamstring in practice Friday, Oct. 19.
- Austin Rivers: Sprained Right AnkleAustin Rivers: Rivers suffered a sprained right ankle during Monday's preseason game against Dallas and he's doubtful to return, the Hornets' official site reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Dirk Nowitzki: (Knee) Hopes To Only Miss Three WeeksDirk Nowitzki: Nowitzki (knee) is hopeful that he'll only be out three weeks, ESPN Dallas reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Kobe Bryant: (Foot) Practices MondayKobe Bryant: Bryant missed practice Monday with a strained and bruised right foot, the team's official website reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Eric Gordon: (Knee) Goes Through First Shootaround Of Preseason MondayEric Gordon: Gordon (knee) went through his first shootaround of the preseason Monday, the Dallas Morning News reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Chris Kaman: Calf IssueChris Kaman: Kaman (calf) will sit out Monday's game, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Lohse blasted as Cards eliminatedSt. Louis starter Kyle Lohse was handed the ball for the deciding Game 7 of the National League Championship Series on Monday night in San Francisco. Unfortunately, the Cardinals' super starter dropped that ball as he took the loss that sent the Cardinals home for the winter. Lohse gave up five earned runs on six hits and a walk with one strikeout as th […]
- Sandoval redeeming himselfGiants third baseman Pablo Sandoval, who had a disappointing regular season that was marred by a hamstring injury and subsequent weight gain, has been on a tear in the postseason. He entered Game 7 of the NLCS against the Cardinals leading the Giants with a .326 (15 for 46) batting average in the playoffs. He also has three home runs. "You just go in th […]
- Cashman: A-Rod trade 'unrealistic'Despite all the speculation that third baseman Alex Rodriguez will get traded this offseason, Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said he isn't counting on it. "It's not like I'm going to hang phones up on anybody who wants to make any overtures about anything," Cashman told ESPN New York 98.7. "You're talking about reali […]
- Vogelsong Ks 9 in Game 6 winGiants pitcher Ryan Vogelsong turned in his second quality start of the NLCS in Game 6 on Sunday against the Cardinals. He allowed one run on four hits over seven innings of work in the 6-1 win. The right-hander made it through the first five frames scoreless before giving up an RBI single to Allen Craig in the sixth. Vogelsong, who threw 102 pitches, also s […]
- Carpenter falls in Game 6Cardinals pitcher Chris Carpenter took the loss in Game 6 of the National League Championship Series in San Francisco Sunday night. Carpenter allowed fiver runs (two earned) on six hits over four innings in the 6-1 defeat, but was once again done in by a big frame. The Giants plated four runs in the second inning, including two on a two-run double off the ba […]
- 2014 RotoRob NFL Mock Draft: JoshBortles can be the Browns saviour. He has shown poise and strength when needed. If the Browns ever find a running game, Bortles can lead them out of obscurity. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for full articles, plus plenty of daily fantastic Fantasy sports content! […]
- Video Game Review: Trials FusionAudio isn't as strong, however, with forgettable tunes and unremarkable voice work. There's nothing truly bad, and we never came close to muting (or even turning down) the TV, but we never felt like it added much to the presentation, either. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for full articles, plus plenty of daily fantastic Fantasy s […]
- 2014 NHL Wire Troll All-Star TeamWow, is it really over? Yes it is. It's hard to believe that after over 25 weeks of hard fought Fantasy hockey warfare, the 2013-14 regular season is done. It all seems so final and the reality is, it is. For us, personally, it has been a very successful season as far as most formats. We even had a little luck this season playing Daily Fantasy Sports. T […]
- The Wire Troll: George Springer ArrivesYoung has turned his game around nicely, swiping 10 bases in his past 11 games. He has struck out an alarming 22 times in 59 at-bats, but when he does find his way down the line, he'll be a huge asset in the speed game. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for full articles, plus plenty of daily fantastic Fantasy sports content! […]
- 2014 RotoRob MLB Draft Kit: Top 65 Prospects, Part IIIOdorizzi has had trouble against lefties, so bear this in mind when he faces a team that leans in that direction. Originally taken 32nd overall by Milwaukee in 2008, he's been very durable in his career (and could remain as such thanks to a very smooth, easy delivery) and hasn't shown any alarming weaknesses, but has periodically had issues with th […]
- MMA Journalist Ariel Helwani Should Fight Former Ring Card Girl Arianny CelesteIn spite of his obvious intelligence, journalist Ariel Helwani just cant help himself when it comes to slinging playpen-grade mud globs against the proverbial MMA wall. The biting nature of his snide-ness is diffused by the sheer pettiness of his comments. He managed to magnify the already infamous “I think you instigate fights a lot … where I […]
- Kentucky Wildcats: Drew Barker Has a Chance to Lead TeamThe Kentucky Wildcats made a huge splash with their 2014 recruiting class. For the first time in the history of recruiting rankings, Kentucky was in the Top 20 nationally. Head coach Mark Stoops deserves much of the credit for that recruiting class. Since his arrival in Lexington nearly 18 months ago, Stoops has given the […]
- Miami Dolphins Schedule 2014: Slate Suggests Hot Start, Strong Finish PossibleThe long-awaited release of the Miami Dolphins‘ 2014 schedule has finally come to pass. Below, you can see the club’s entire slate for this coming season, including the annual home and away contests with all three AFC East rivals, a tour of the AFC West and NFC North and matchups with the third-place squads of […]
- 2014 NFL Draft: 5 Sleepers Who Fit Perfectly For Jacksonville Jaguars[slideshow_deploy id='371883']
- Detroit Lions Schedule 2014: Road Schedule Could be DevastatingWith the highly-anticipated release of NFL schedules on Wednesday evening, the Detroit Lions were patiently waiting to find out who they would be matched up against during the 2014 season. Now that the schedules have been released, Detroit has found out that it will be playing the first Monday Night game of the year. Finishing […]
DAILY FANTASY SPORTS INFO
It’s a little like sports betting except that instead of betting on the winner of a sporting event often with a point spread….daily fantasy sports players PICK their own team every day and then are awarded POINTS for that players statistical performance on the field.
Daily Fantasy Sports Info
It was a major blow to many American poker players when the US decided to ban online poker., but Daily Fantasy Sports were excluded from the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act of 2006. (UIGEA) This was the law that pretty well destroyed online poker, but there is a fantasy sports carve-out in the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act.
The great thing about fantasy sports betting is that cashouts and deposits use credit cards, PayPal, or checks so very simple and quick. Of course, you have to make sure you deal with a good company. Another great reason to get into Fantasy Sports ( and also Daily Fantasy Sports) is that it is just in it's early stages, and there is nothing better than getting on something in the beginning. Daily Fantasy Sports betting is only a few years old, and it is really in it's infancy. There is a lot of money to be made by dedicated players who take the time to get good at it.
As we mentioned, fantasy sports were exempted by the UIGEA, and the reason that happened is that these games are considered games of skill, and this is true with the daily fantasy sports, whether the games are daily fantasy baseball, basketball, or whatever. You have to watch injuries, trades, trends etc, and make sure that you stay within your salary cap.
Another thing that people enjoy with Daily Fantasy Sports is that it is relatively easy to play many games at once. It is easy to submit lineups to as many daily fantasy sports games as you want.If you are interested in trying out daily fantasy football, FanDual is the biggest and best of the Daily Fantasy Sports sites.