- Titans | Jake Locker might continue to restTennessee Titans QB Jake Locker (shoulder) might continue to receive rest for his shoulder injury, especially if the team continues to win with QB Matt Hasselbeck at the helm.
- Browns | Trent Richardson to miss game time?Cleveland Browns RB Trent Richardson (ribs) could be shut down for upcoming home games against the San Diego Chargers and Baltimore Ravens, letting him rest through the bye week, coming back Nov. 18 against the Dallas Cowboys. 'If we see that this is bothering him to the point where he can't perform, then we'll make those decisions as we go, […]
- Bears | Julius Peppers in and outChicago Bears DL Julius Peppers (foot), who has been bothered by plantar fasciitis, has been sidelined for portions of the second half in Week 7 against the Detroit Lions. He was able to return to the field late in the fourth quarter.
- Lions | Amari Spievey undergoing testsDetroit Lions SS Amari Spievey (concussion) left the Week 7 game in the third quarter against the Chicago Bears Monday, Oct. 22, due to a head injury. He was carted off to the locker and will be given concussion tests.
- Cowboys | Matt Johnson could be headed for IRDallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Monday, Oct. 22, that FS Matt Johnson (hamstring) might be headed for season-ending Injured Reserve if he does not shake his hamstring injury soon. Johnson was expected to play in Week 7 against the Carolina Panthers, but he re-injured his hamstring in practice Friday, Oct. 19.
- Austin Rivers: Sprained Right AnkleAustin Rivers: Rivers suffered a sprained right ankle during Monday's preseason game against Dallas and he's doubtful to return, the Hornets' official site reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Dirk Nowitzki: (Knee) Hopes To Only Miss Three WeeksDirk Nowitzki: Nowitzki (knee) is hopeful that he'll only be out three weeks, ESPN Dallas reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Kobe Bryant: (Foot) Practices MondayKobe Bryant: Bryant missed practice Monday with a strained and bruised right foot, the team's official website reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Eric Gordon: (Knee) Goes Through First Shootaround Of Preseason MondayEric Gordon: Gordon (knee) went through his first shootaround of the preseason Monday, the Dallas Morning News reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Chris Kaman: Calf IssueChris Kaman: Kaman (calf) will sit out Monday's game, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update. […]
- Lohse blasted as Cards eliminatedSt. Louis starter Kyle Lohse was handed the ball for the deciding Game 7 of the National League Championship Series on Monday night in San Francisco. Unfortunately, the Cardinals' super starter dropped that ball as he took the loss that sent the Cardinals home for the winter. Lohse gave up five earned runs on six hits and a walk with one strikeout as th […]
- Sandoval redeeming himselfGiants third baseman Pablo Sandoval, who had a disappointing regular season that was marred by a hamstring injury and subsequent weight gain, has been on a tear in the postseason. He entered Game 7 of the NLCS against the Cardinals leading the Giants with a .326 (15 for 46) batting average in the playoffs. He also has three home runs. "You just go in th […]
- Cashman: A-Rod trade 'unrealistic'Despite all the speculation that third baseman Alex Rodriguez will get traded this offseason, Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said he isn't counting on it. "It's not like I'm going to hang phones up on anybody who wants to make any overtures about anything," Cashman told ESPN New York 98.7. "You're talking about reali […]
- Vogelsong Ks 9 in Game 6 winGiants pitcher Ryan Vogelsong turned in his second quality start of the NLCS in Game 6 on Sunday against the Cardinals. He allowed one run on four hits over seven innings of work in the 6-1 win. The right-hander made it through the first five frames scoreless before giving up an RBI single to Allen Craig in the sixth. Vogelsong, who threw 102 pitches, also s […]
- Carpenter falls in Game 6Cardinals pitcher Chris Carpenter took the loss in Game 6 of the National League Championship Series in San Francisco Sunday night. Carpenter allowed fiver runs (two earned) on six hits over four innings in the 6-1 defeat, but was once again done in by a big frame. The Giants plated four runs in the second inning, including two on a two-run double off the ba […]
- Podcast: Mike Tomlin Be Trippin’On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 2 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick and Josh were joined by featured expert Tim Burdette of RotoRants.com. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for full articles, plus plenty of daily fantastic Fantasy sports content! […]
- Start ‘em, Sit ‘em: Victor Cruz Shall Salsa AgainDespite fairly consistent quarterback pressure and a league-leading 42 sacks, the Buffalo Bills secondary seems to be woefully unable to keep opposing wide receivers in check. Expect Jackson -- who is prone to making big catches in big situations (see the video below) -- to join that ever growing list. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for ful […]
- 2013 Arizona Fall League Gallery OneIn November, Tim McLeod visited the Arizona Fall League, and a full scouting report is apparently coming. The multi-talented McLeod also took some photographs -- tons of them in fact. Over the next few weeks, we will unveil our exhaustive collection of images of the top prospects at the AFL. This is just an article tease. Visit RotoRob.com for full articles, […]
- The Wire Troll: Silver and Black and Brown Edition?Unless your league rewards for return yards, Ginn should be available. He is the number three WR for Carolina and his furious speed in the slot makes him a game changing option. Ginn only has 29 receptions on 51 targets so he doesn't have the best hands, but he does have 469 yards and four TDs. He also leads the team with 16.2 yards per catch. This is j […]
- Video Game Review: Battlefield 4Playing on a PlayStation 4 and using the new DualShock 4, we came away completely impressed. We've long been disappointed with the performance of the DualShock controllers when it comes to first-person shooters, and we can confidently say this is one of the most comfortable controllers for shooters we've used. This is just an article tease. Visit R […]
- Chicago Bulls’ Effort And Energy Getting Back To Expected LevelsThis NBA season for the Chicago Bulls has been one heck of a roller coaster ride. Some nights, the effort is there, they are locked in defensively and look like the typical Bulls. Other nights, they struggle to find the rhythm and the effort is lackluster. On this night against the Miami Heat, the Bulls got […]
- Oklahoma City Thunder Will Go Nowhere Without Solid Third Scoring OptionThe Oklahoma City Thunder suffered a tough defeat to a solid Portland Trail Blazers squad. What separates Portland from the Thunder right now is that the Trail Blazers are a team. They have at least four guys capable of putting the ball in the hole when they need to. The Thunder. on the other hand, […]
- Nelson Mandela’s Inspiring Life Brought 2010 World Cup to South AfricaIn today’s society, our role models are pro athletes and popular singers, but many fail to actually inspire us. However, Nelson Mandela‘s life and actions truly inspired those in both South Africa and around the world. On Thursday, the 95-year old former president passed away peacefully at his home in the presence of family. Mandela […]
- Geoff Ogilvy Speaks As Voice Of Reason In Analysis Of Tiger Woods-Brandel Chamblee DramaBy now, if you’re anything like me, just the mere mention of the drama that unfolded between Tiger Woods and Brandel Chamblee in October makes you groan. Certainly nothing more of any value could possibly come of this discussion at this point, right? Well, that’s what I thought when I heard that PGA Tour veteran Geoff […]
- Houston Texans Might As Well Give Up On Case KeenumCase Keenum might as well face reality: the coaches don’t like him with the Houston Texans. Of course, unless the Texans win the rest of their games to finish out the regular NFL season, they might be gone before Keenum is. Plus, Keenum still has that strong Houston and Texas background. But it might not […]
DAILY FANTASY SPORTS INFO
It’s a little like sports betting except that instead of betting on the winner of a sporting event often with a point spread….daily fantasy sports players PICK their own team every day and then are awarded POINTS for that players statistical performance on the field.
Daily Fantasy Sports Info
It was a major blow to many American poker players when the US decided to ban online poker., but Daily Fantasy Sports were excluded from the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act of 2006. (UIGEA) This was the law that pretty well destroyed online poker, but there is a fantasy sports carve-out in the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act.
The great thing about fantasy sports betting is that cashouts and deposits use credit cards, PayPal, or checks so very simple and quick. Of course, you have to make sure you deal with a good company. Another great reason to get into Fantasy Sports ( and also Daily Fantasy Sports) is that it is just in it's early stages, and there is nothing better than getting on something in the beginning. Daily Fantasy Sports betting is only a few years old, and it is really in it's infancy. There is a lot of money to be made by dedicated players who take the time to get good at it.
As we mentioned, fantasy sports were exempted by the UIGEA, and the reason that happened is that these games are considered games of skill, and this is true with the daily fantasy sports, whether the games are daily fantasy baseball, basketball, or whatever. You have to watch injuries, trades, trends etc, and make sure that you stay within your salary cap.
Another thing that people enjoy with Daily Fantasy Sports is that it is relatively easy to play many games at once. It is easy to submit lineups to as many daily fantasy sports games as you want.If you are interested in trying out daily fantasy football, FanDual is the biggest and best of the Daily Fantasy Sports sites.